Sunday, December 10, 2006

^.^ Vampy Kisses! ^.^

Ok! Well I highly recommend the Vampire Kisses series I’ve owned it since last Christmas. Now for all my friends you know how I don’t like to read a book or watch a movie more then once or twice a year. Now here is the shocker! I’ve read this one 6 times since I bought it! SIX! S-I-X! ~.~ I NEED THE THIRD ONE STILL! @.@ Anyway its good, and has my golden stamp of approval! Most people know that that’s hard to get! I give out a lot of bronze and some silver but I don’t have many that gets the gold! (If that means anything to anyone!) T.T
ok by-by for now.

3 comments:

librarygoddess50 said...

Danielle,
Sounds like you really love this series--guess what--I have the 3rd volume right here in the library! It seems to be popular, and may be checked out, but you can put a hold on it! If you like vampires, have you read The Silver Kiss? You would love it!

Danielle G said...

Yes I have and I really like it in fact at the moment I have a thing for vamp. books. Have any recomendations?

librarygoddess50 said...

Do I have recommendations for you! In fact, I went through OPAC, and created a personalized bookbag list for you of all our vampire-related titles. Just stop by and pick it up--if I see you again today, I will hand it to you! I haven't read the Anne Rice books, but my best friend has, and she loves them! I did go by her house in New Orleans--it is amazing, and the setting of New Orleans is just perfect for vampire-land!