Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Those 3-Named Authors I Love So Much

Sooo I accidentally became a conformist...and 3-named authors are now my loves.

We need more of these authors' books!!! I love them so uber-much....

Vivian Vande Velde
Diana Wynne Jones
Francesca Lia Block
Julie Anne Peters (actually, i think we have all her books)

BUT YEAH!!! i really really love these guys....especially VVV and FLB! They're my favoritest. We need Brothers Grimm and Sisters Weird by VVV and Goddess #9 by FLB...

Everyone really needs to check out these authors!! VVV does these...fantasy/magic things, as does DWJ.
FLB has more of a fantasy-realistic-real life-but-not-really thing...She's really fantastic, very trippy. I recommend The Rose and the Beast: Fairy Tales Retold.

3 comments:

librarygoddess50 said...

I love the subtle hints on what to order! I'll see what I can do--look for requested titles after Christmas. I have 20 books by Diana Wynne Jones--I am going to let you sort through all her series, compare it to our OPAC, and tell me what we need to order! I will get Brothers Grimm & Sisters Weird.

Amber M said...

Yay!! I know, subtle hints are so wonderful! I don't know, I figured this site would a great way for those of us who are always in the library, and whom you're always asking what to order, to let you know what we're interested in!

I'll work on that series thing!

librarygoddess50 said...

This is certainly a great forum for you readers to let me know what to order! Thanks--but ya'll have to help me keep some of these series authors straight!