Friday, December 8, 2006

Speaking of reading the book before the movie comes out......

Okay, you CCHS readers, you know Eragon is coming out as a movie soon--make sure you read the book before the movie comes out! We have Christopher Paolini's entire series--I saw an interview with him on TV last night. He wrote Eragon when he was 15!!!!!! He is only 22 now, and sure to be a millionaire+ from the books and movie rights! I think that is an amazing accomplishment for his age. You know, if he can fulfill his dreams like that, anyone can! Just takes patience, and hard work. I was told of a website that lets you publish your own books--it is www.lulu.com. I think that would be the coolest thing--I have one chapter written on my great American novel, but am stuck there. You readers need to check lulu out--you could be the next great YA or adult novelist like Christopher Paolini!

4 comments:

Coco said...

I was wondering if it was a good book, and i've been wanting to check it out, but with the Mars series, ya know, ^-^;; well anyway do we have that book at the library? Just curious. :3

Danielle G said...

Ha! I READ IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT UNDER THE ORIGINAL PUBLISHING! TAKE THAT!

Danielle G said...

PS. He also graduated highschool at 15.

librarygoddess50 said...

Of course we have these books, silly!