Thursday, December 7, 2006

<('.'<) Ummm books (>'.')>

OK! Lets see well I like books as all my friends know. My current obsession is Cirque De Freak. Oh but I'm so mad because the person that has number ten hasn't turned it in! It's MIA! @,@ GRRRR. Annnnyyyy way, lets see I really like Diana Wynne Jones! My favorite I think is either Charmed Life or Dog's Body they were both the first books I read of her's and are still my favorites. She has so many books and you don't know how stoked I was to enter the library my first day in high school and find an intire shelf shrined to her! @,@ She is my goddess. I was also really happy when they made a movie called Howls Moving Castle which was of her book. I get such a kick telling my friends I had read the book way before the movie was even being thought of! Sigh, one day I would love to meet her and I hope to one day collect all her books (i'm well on my way) I have read every one at some time or another. She is a must see next time you go to the library and 'hint hint' I would really love for SOMEONE to buy the books I mentioned for the library I promise it's really good! 'WINK WINK'

8 comments:

Coco said...

The Howl's castle book, i loved that book and movie, his voice, but in the making the person who did Howl's voice, showed no expression when doing it, he was good though. :3

Amber M said...

DWJ is very very awesome! i still love her "castle in the air" book best, plus all the Chrestomanci books. Fire and Hemlock is good, too, but our library doesn't have that one.

librarygoddess50 said...

We don't have Fire and Hemlock? Well, as I have said in my comment to Randall, the Library Goddess is in a benevolent mood, and still has money, so I will order Fire and Hemlock! It is hard for us to keep up with ordering all the books to all our many series! You folks on this blog are some reading folks!!!! Keep sharing--you are sending others to the books you are reading!

librarygoddess50 said...

Oh, by the way, the library has Charmed Life. I can't find Dog's Body on Amazon though--could it be called something else now? I'll order it is you find it for me. I have ordered another book 10 of Cirque du Freak--I swear the series is cursed--the books keep getting lost! We have Howl's Moving Castle--which books did you want the Goddess to bestow on the Library!? I won't send off the order until Monday, so let me know!

Ethel said...

And I will look to see who is holding onto Book 10 of "Cirque De Freak" and see If I can hurry them alone with it.

Danielle G said...

The library does have Fire and Hemlock in less it is lost.

Danielle G said...

I found the amozon link for Dogsbody. Aparently it is one word. Sorry. http://www.amazon.com/Dogsbody-Diana-Wynne-Jones/dp/0064410382/sr=8-1/qid=1165792409/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-3027443-5968437?ie=UTF8&s=books <-- heres the link.

librarygoddess50 said...

Dogsbody is ordered--it will take 5 to 9 business days for delivery--then we have to process it!