Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome Sci-Fi Class!

The library goddess would like to welcome each of you to the Knight-time Readers blog! I hope you enjoy your time posting and discussing books here forum. To see older posts, pull the page down, or click on the older posts listed on the right. I have of my favorite links on the right as well. I am not normally a science fiction reader, but I have absolutely loved a few science-fiction titles that I have read in the past. The Giver is one of the most chilling books I have ever read--if you read it in elementary or middle school, re-read it now that you have a little more life under your belt. I love A Wrinkle in Time, although it is not always classified as science fiction. You can't beat an evil, bodiless brain to just make your arm hairs stand on end. I have another one I liked but I can't remember the title--it had these creatures from space with long, metal legs. It will pop into my mind sometime in the near future! Anyhow, welcome, and enjoy discussing Ender's Game! Media girl 2 will probably chime in--she has read the series and enjoyed it very much!

No comments: