Friday, January 5, 2007

Snoozer01 Bookshop 1

Hello peoples, :3

I've been know to donate all those shonen jump to the library and now i'm here to sell!. I've got a pile of books who want to go to good homes. Can you help them out?

Naruto Vol. 1 Perfect condition $6.95
Naruto Vol. 2 Perfect condition $6.95

Shaman King Vol. 1 Perfect condition $6.95
Shaman King Vol. 2 Perfect condition $6.95

Yu Yu Hakusho Vol. 1 Perfect condition $6.95
Yu Yu Hakusho Vol. 2 Perfect condition $6.95
Yu Yu Hakusho Vol. 3 Perfect condition $6.95

xXx Holic Vol. 2 Good Condition, bent in corner $8.95


Manga Set Sales

Naruto Vol. 1 & 2 $12.00

Shaman King Vol. 1 & 2 $12.00

Yu Yu Hakusho Vol. 1, 2, 3 $20.00

I do have a sheet in the library where all the sign up sheets are. If interested put your name, lunch block, and grade level. This way i can find you. Thanks for looking at the shop! - Snoozer01

3 comments:

Danielle G said...

Really, you thought so? I loved the movie but I thought the book was kind of hard to get through.

Coco said...

I think you posted the comment in the wrong area Danielle.

librarygoddess50 said...

I am thinking this post went with the Cold Mountain post?!